A camping holiday, amidst greenery and only a stone’s throw from the lake
Live your stay in complete freedom!
How to book
- Fill out the request Form in all its parts and send it specifying in the “notes” any additional tent whose size shall conform to the pitch area, respecting safety distance pursuant to Covid-19 rules and guidelines (otherwise the client shall use an extra pitch as per price list), and/or additional car;
- When we receive your request, we will reply by email (booking request acceptance) communicating holiday cost, instructions to confirm your booking along with temporary booking number;
- A pitch booking includes:
- 01 suitable pitch for your live-in vehicle/tent and crew that you can choose among the available pitches as soon as you arrive at the Campsite;
- electric hook-up;
- 01 car space;
- free access to toilets and showers.
- Booking will be confirmed on receiving confirmation deposit amounting to approx. 20% of the total cost of the booked holiday; payment of confirmation deposit is equal to formal acceptance of all the terms and conditions communicated to the client;
- Confirmation deposit shall be paid within 05 (five) days of receipt of our “booking request acceptance” e-mail;
- If clients fail to arrive by 11:00 pm on the expected arrival day, the booking will lapse and they shall have no right to get back the confirmation deposit paid;
- Booking cancellations shall be communicated by writing to the following email box: email@example.com and delivered no later than 15 (fifteen) days before the expected arrival date; in this case, 50% of the amount paid as confirmation deposit will be returned. The message will set out the bank details needed to return the deposit through bank transfer when owed;
- The holiday amount shall be paid for the whole period booked even if guests arrive after the expected date or decide to leave before the expected departure day;
- Reception opening hours for check-in service are as follows: from 8:00am to 1:00pm and from 3:00pm to 11:00pm. After 11:00pm and between 1:00pm and 3:00pm, any activities on the Campsite and inside each individual pitch (ex. setting up a tent) that may disturb other guests are strictly forbidden;
- Checkout and payment of stays longer than 02 nights shall take place on the day previous to the expected departure date and at the following hours: from 9:00am to 12:00am and from 4:00pm to 7:00pm;
- Access to the pitch will be allowed from 12:30am of the expected arrival day. At the discretion of the Campsite Manager, guests can gain access to pitches earlier without paying any extra charge;
- The pitch shall be vacated by and no later than 12:00am of the expected departure day; the Campsite Manager may decide to extend this time without charging any additional fee;
- For any further information you may need, please view the Sarathei Campsite rules both on our website by selecting the Tab “THE CAMPSITE” and as soon as you get to our facility. When checking in, you will receive a “report” informing you about the rules.
- Bookings for stays shorter than three nights
Only for stays shorter than three days: if we receive your booking request without the deposit (relating to your arrival date) needed to complete the booking process, we will not be able to guarantee you pitch availability. Bookings for stays shorter than three nights require no confirmation deposit. You will pay for your whole stay when you check in.