Book your caravan
Your holiday in a caravan, surrounded by vegetation and beside the lake. Staying here will give you a feeling of total freedom.
How to book
After receiving confirmation, you are required to send a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost of the booking within 5 days of such confirmation, as well as mentioning any reference to your reservation (deposit on booking by Smith..., arrival 1 June, departure 8 June) as the reason for payment. If you fail to arrive by 11 pm of the fixed arrival date, your booking will be cancelled and no refund will be given. Either delayed arrival or departure prior to the fixed date shall not entitle you to any reimbursement on the total amount to be paid. On booking you will accept to follow the rules of Sarathei Campsite.
Cancellation to your booking
If you cancel your booking, you will be given back 50% of your deposit provided you send written communication to the campsite no later than 30 days before the fixed date of arrival. After the said date, you will lose your deposit already paid.
Information about Caravans and booking
In order to avoid any misunderstanding, please ensure that you carefully read all terms of booking, general information on caravans and campsite rules before booking.
Each caravan is equipped with:
- parking space
- wood-covered entrance furnished with table and chairs
- gas and electricity supply
- beds with pillows (sheets, blankets and pillowcases not included)
- caravans are connected to neither waterworks nor drainage system, so please use the campsite facilities
- table furnished with chairs + beach umbrella
- never leave your pets unattended inside caravans
- pet owners must follow all hygiene rules while their animals are inside caravans.
You are required to vacate your caravan by 12:00 a.m.; caravans are available from 4:00 p.m.
You are required to pay € 25.00 for the cleaning.
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
In the high season, you are required to book for complete weeks (no less than one week from Saturday to Saturday).