Sarathei Campsite rules
These campsite rules and regulations are displayed at reception and a copy is given to guests on their arrival. Entering the campsite implies full acceptance of, and an undertaking to comply with, such rules and regulations.
- It includes: 01 pitch you can choose from all the pitches available that the Manager will show you when arriving at the campsite; camping crews may consist of 4 people maximum and up to six people if they are part of one family; 01 electric hook-up; 01 car space (included in the rate of pitch for tent and caravan); free access to toilet/shower facilities;
- for stays longer than 03 nights, bookings will be confirmed on receiving confirmation deposit amounting to 20% of the total cost of the booked holiday. Once payment has been made, you will receive an email confirming your booking;
- for stays of 03 nights or shorter, bookings will be confirmed on receiving the whole holiday rate. Once payment has been made, you will receive an email confirming your booking;
- your campsite booking process consists of: 1) your booking request; 2) our confirmation of pitch availability; 3) your booking confirmation through payment;
- pitch availability will last 24 hours after relevant communication; within this time period you can confirm your holiday by paying the deposit for stays longer than 03 nights or the whole holiday rate for stays of 03 nights or shorter. Bookings shall be confirmed by 12:00pm of the day before your arrival.
- The holiday amount shall be paid for the whole period booked even if guests arrive after the expected date or decide to leave before the expected departure date.
- You cannot transfer your reservation to third parties without prior permission from the Campsite Manager.
- The Management has the right to refuse any vehicles or equipment that they may deem unsuitable.
- Booking cancellations shall be communicated by writing to the following email box: firstname.lastname@example.org. If cancellation is delivered no later than 15 days before the expected arrival date, the amount paid will be returned after deducting the administrative expenses incurred and calculated as a lump sum of € 25.00. In case booking cancellation is delivered later than 15 days before the expected arrival date, confirmation deposit will not be returned.
If cancellation of stays of 03 nights or shorter is delivered later than 15 days before the expected arrival date, 50% of the amount paid on booking will be refunded.
For information, phone calls, payments and to purchase tokens, Reception is open from 8:30am to 12:30am and from 3:30pm to 7:30pm.
You can check in from 8:30am to 1:00pm and from 3:00pm to 9:30pm.
Pitches are available from 12:00 noon; whenever possible, and at the discretion of the campsite Manager, campers can get access to pitches earlier. Guests must go to Reception and present a valid ID with a current photo of themselves and of each member of their crew/household for campsite records. Upon check-in you will be given a pass that you must display every time you enter the facility driving a vehicle together with a camping tag with the crew/household number that must be affixed to your tent / caravan or placed in the front dashboard of your motorhome / minibus. Please return your pass and camping tag by 12:00 noon on departure day.
For stays longer than 3 nights, guests must pay the balance at Reception during opening hours on the day before their departure.
Pitches must be vacated by and no later than 12:00 noon; whenever possible, and at the discretion of the Campsite Manager, campers will be allowed to stay longer.
Live-in vehicles, camping gear, any equipment and means of transport shall be placed inside the pitch area, leaving no less than 1 metre space from the pitch area perimeter in order to allow comfortable passage, easy access to facilities as well as a way out in case of emergency. It is forbidden to display any materials and/or goods for sale, location, advertising or promotion of association and/or business activities on the pitch. More generally, inside the campsite area it is forbidden to offer, promote and advertise goods, services and brands thus using pitches for purposes other than tourism and holiday. Therefore, for each pitch no more than 02 (two) weather vanes can be used, which can be decorated with distinctive signs of associations or companies.
No vehicles can be parked on another pitch even though it is vacant. Campers are not allowed to change pitch without prior permission from the Manager.
Additional car or tent
Upon check-in guests must inform us about any additional cars or tents, which they will be permitted to accommodate inside the pitch area as long as there is enough space to comply with relevant regulations and without occupying the roadway.
Pets are allowed after getting permission from the campsite Manager. Dogs must be kept under control and on a leash at all times and, if they are dangerous, they must be muzzled; do not leave your dog unattended at any time so as not to cause any type of disturbance to other guests. Take dogs outside the campsite to do their business and clean up after them. Depending on season period/booking situation, our campsite might not accept bookings that include more than two dogs per camping crew/household.
Electricity supply to pitches is 5 A minimum and it is calculated based on the consumption of low-power devices, therefore no appliances with heating resistors such as heaters, cookers, water heaters, etc. are permitted. Electrical connection must comply with safety equipment standards according to current regulations and be equipped with industrial CEE plug/socket; connections by means of more leads are forbidden unless they are equipped with damp-proof sockets; cables must be laid on the ground without crossing main roads. The campsite staff may disconnect any cables that do not comply with what set out above.
The Campsite Management will not be held responsible for any power cut.
To use shower facilities, insert a token into the token operated timers placed in each shower. You can purchase tokens at reception communicating the identification number of your camping crew/household. Tokens can be used by campers only.
They are coin operated machines (euros).
Separate waste collection is a good habit you should also maintain when you are on holiday. It is mandatory in our Municipality. There is a sorted waste container stand on the campsite where campers must dispose of their waste after carrying out separation.
Entering and leaving the campsite in a motor vehicle
Traffic is permitted from 8:00am to 1:00pm and from 3:00pm to 11.00pm; at different times, motor vehicles are only permitted to travel in case of emergency. Guests who should need their vehicles when traffic is not permitted shall park outside the campsite and use the pedestrian gate. The speed limit within the campsite is 5km/h.
Traffic within the campsite
When using any means of transport (motor vehicles, bicycles, electric kick scooters, skateboards, etc.) campers must be very cautious, reducing speed and therefore respecting the safety and tranquillity of all Guests.
Gates are closed from 11:00pm to 8:00am except for the pedestrian gate located at the campsite entrance.
From 1:00pm to 3:00pm and from 11:00pm to 8:00am. Within these hours, any behaviour that may cause nuisance to campsite guests is forbidden, such as: noisy games; using music players; setting up and dismounting accommodation vehicles/equipment; waste disposal; starting motor vehicles.
From 9:00am to 11:30am and from 3:00pm to 6:30pm.
People visiting our campers are allowed to enter the campsite after getting permission from reception. Visits are permitted between 9:00am and 9:00pm. If visitors stay longer than one hour, they must pay the relevant rate as per current price list.
Children must be looked after and accompanied to the several facilities by an adult who shall be responsible for their safety. Parents are responsible for the behaviour of their minor children and must ensure that they do not cause any nuisance to other guests.
It is forbidden:
- to bring rocks, stones, pebbles or gravel to the pitch
- to use rocks to secure tent or awning edges
- to dig holes or drainage ditches
- to throw waste outside appropriate bins
- to dispose of bulk items, e.g. chairs, BBQs, beach umbrellas, etc.
- to pour liquids, oils or fuels onto the ground or into surface water drains
- to light open fires
- to use BBQs in an inappropriate way causing danger and inconvenience
- to build fences, to set up canopy tents or additional tents without prior permission from management
- to tie items to plants such as tent flysheets, slacklines, hammocks, light ropes, etc.
- to wash the dishes and/or do the washing where it is not allowed to
- to use washbasins to wash footwear, sports and camping gear, etc.
- to let pets into toilet facilities
- to empty chemical WCs into toilets (please use the cleaner sink)
The management shall have no legal liability for any damage caused by guests, theft, acts of vandalism, extreme weather and natural disasters, falling trees/branches/pine cones, improper use of camping equipment. Guests shall be liable for all damages, both direct and indirect, to things and/or people caused by their behaviour.
We would like to inform you that personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, in order to respect the rights of the guest/data subject and, particularly, the protection of his/her personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Infringement of Campsite Rules & Regulations
The Management has the right to immediately expel those guests who disturb peace and harmony on the campsite or fail to comply with the provisions set out in these campsite rules and regulations causing damage to both community life and the interests of this facility. Under such circumstances, the guest shall pay the total amount of the booked holiday based on current price lists.
These campsite rules and regulations may be amended by the management whenever they deem it necessary.
The foregoing rules regulate your stay within the facility and are aimed at safeguarding your peace and harmony respecting the Campsite facilities, the surrounding environment and nature as well as legislation.
We rely on your support
Thank you and enjoy your stay
CORONAVIRUS | Covid-19
Dear Guest, follow our advice and protect yourself and others from infection!
General information: Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based solutions/gels frequently and thoroughly; if you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose.
Face masks and physical distancing: Wear a mask whenever you are in a closed place you share with other people (e.g. common areas, toilet facilities). When you are outdoors, wear a mask if you cannot keep a distance of 1 metre minimum from other people. Physical distancing is not necessary within the same family/household nor does it apply to people who sleep in the same place or those who are not obliged to practise physical distancing according to current regulations – in the latter case people shall be held personally responsible. Avoid meeting up with others in large groups.
Campers’ live-in vehicles/equipment (e.g. tents, caravans, motorhomes) must be placed within their designated pitches in order to ensure proper spacing between camping crews, which shall however be no less than 3 metres space between the 2 entrances of the accommodation units when located opposite each other. 1.5-metre spacing is also necessary whenever guests use camping gear or equipment (e.g. tables, chairs, sunbeds, deckchairs). Campers must clean and sanitise both outdoor and indoor camping furniture.
Toilet facilities and common areas
Toilet facilities and common areas are cleaned by using approved products at least three times a day. Air ventilation is ensured at all times.
All staff must wear a face mask if Guests are present and whenever physical distancing is not possible.
To help you carry out the registration procedure at our facility, we provide a PDF of COVID-19 notice to be printed and signed.